Sending Transcripts to Chabot College

You can send transcripts to Chabot College in one of the following ways:

PREFERRED METHOD: If you are ordering through Credentials or Parchment, select the information for Chabot College that already exists in the system for the most accurate delivery and quickest upload to your student profile.

SECOND OPTION: For any other service, please have your transcripts sent to

For Colleges/Universities that do not offer the option of electronic transcripts, send paper transcripts to:
Chabot College
ATTN:  Admissions and Records
25555 Hesperian Blvd.
Hayward, CA  94545

To check if Chabot received your transcripts from external institutions:

Log in on your CLASS-Web account and do the following steps: 

  1. Click “Student Services” tab
  2. Click on “Student Records” link
  3. Click “Check if High School/College Transcripts Received” link

NOTE:  If transcripts were received, it will list the name of the institution and the date received.